Thursday, May 22, 2008

Two down and one more soon to go

The house is getting quieter by the day...

Drama left for her new home in Nova Scotia on Monday. She arrived safe & sound and brought a special gift for her new Mom. An engagement ring! Congrats to Amanda and Casey! Will Drama be the ring bearer at the wedding? Amanda reports that Drama has settled in well though Moth is having difficulty understanding why she won't tug with him. Patience, Moth. Let her grow up a little bit. ;-)

Tonight, Pumbaa leaves to go to his new home in Carp. I'm told that his family is very excited to have him home with them.

That will leave Simba (renamed Simmer), all by himself at our house. Somehow, I don't think he's going to mind no longer being the sole focus of Pumbaa's attention. ;-)

As the new owners send me pics, I will post them here to the blog. In the meantime, I wish all of our puppy owners the best and send hugs to the furkids.

Rafiki (now Stryde) and Kim C. in British Columbia.
Nala (now Drama) and Amanda J. in Nova Scotia.
Pumbaa and Brigitte, Tom & Darby in Carp, ON.
Simba (now Simmer) still at home with us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm pleased to report that Drama is now tugging with Moth & Jack... they play a 3 way game.. needless to say she's getting pulled all over the place, but she's determined! LOL I love her little growls! Just vicious! ;) ;)

~a

BC said...

Pumbaa (aka Bear or Pumbaa Bear) is well anticipated at our house tonight
the morning started with a high pitch screech coming from Darby’s room at 5:45 AM
TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!
And I think I can still hear her squeals of excitement from her school to my school. lol
See you tonight Danielle!