Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Puppy pics? Did I hear someone ask for more puppy pics?

It's hard to believe that the pups are 6 weeks old already. It's amazing what a difference a week makes. The pups are far more active than they were even a week ago. They came to flyball practice with me on Sunday and will be hanging out at the agility field this week while I train my latest agility project for our trial debut this coming weekend.

Vet appointment for everyone's first set of vaccines and microchipping is this Thursday and CERF eye exams are booked for next week. I'mcan't believe I that it two weeks' time, the furkids will be going to their new homes. I'm going to miss having them around. Although I'm not going to miss cleaning up after them. Who knew that four puppies could make such a mess and so quickly?!


Little dog (Rafiki), BIG bike. :-)

_
Rafiki

_
Left: Nala (soon to be "Drama") and Pumbaa / Right: Nala and Rafiki getting into trouble

_
Nala (aka "Drama")


Pumbaa and his new best friend, Darby. Looks like a match made in heaven to me. ;-)

_
Simba


ATTACK!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god that Attack pic made me laugh out loud so hard someone here at work asked me what I was laughing at! that is priceless! What beautiful perfect puppies! 13 days!!!!!!!!!!

~a

BC said...

they are so fun to be with
full of life and beans
Darby is going to love that pic
thanks for posting it
;)

Anonymous said...

bc are you getting Pumbaa?

~a

BC said...

yes
we are getting Pumbaa Bear
and we love him a lot
we would take all four but....
;)

Anonymous said...

LOL we are getting Drama (Nala)!! 13 days!! :)

congrats!!
~a