Friday, May 9, 2008

Oh, the torture!

Poor little puppies... In preparation for their vet visit, all four pups received a bath on Wednesday night. I think I've scarred them for life. But at least they smell good! :-)

Here are some pics of the ordeal. Thanks to expert puppy bather Sara for coming over to give me a hand.

Unsuspecting puppies exploring the bathtub...
Hmmm... How do we get out of here?
_

Lather, Rince, Repeat...
__

Wet but still breathing (Rafiki, Drama, Pumbaa, Simba)
___
All tuckered out...

5 comments:

Dr Divya Pal Singh said...

Adorable fellows. Keep posting regularly to show their progress.
www.dpcinh.blogspot.com

annucool15 said...

hey they are such cute pups! really adorable. nice blog.

Anonymous said...

bahahahahaha!!! Poor Drama, the torture! ;)

Thanks for the puppy fix today! I needed it!
~a

BC said...

oh my goodness!
too funny
they look a little funky with their spikes
:)
it made me laugh
b:)

Anonymous said...

8 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~a